Lockdown Two | An update from Upcountry
As we enter Lockdown 2 on the 5th November we wanted to let you know that we are extremely grateful to receive the news that garden centres are considered an ‘essential retailer’ therefore we are pleased to inform you that we will REMAIN OPEN at both our garden centres.
There will be a few slight tweaks to the way we operate to ensure that we are following the government guidelines and keeping our customers and staff safe during this time.
Be rest assured that we will continue to supply our loyal customers with everything you need as we enter into the festive season!
Upcountrys latest update:
- Both centres will REMAIN OPEN
- Bakehouse Kitchen will be closed for in-house eating, but we have now launched takeaway service. Cafe will remain closed at Stone Cross until further notice
- UpCountry Fresh farm shop will remain open – we will also continue to support the local community by offering local produce deliveries.
- Scaled down version of UpCountry Fresh soon to open at Stone Cross
- Pet supplies will now be available at Stone Cross.
- DELIVERIES – Please make full use of our delivery service – we can deliver anything from gardening supplies, pet feed and Christmas decorations! Please don’t hesitate to get in touch to arrange this.
christmas at upcountry
Don’t worry, Christmas at Upcountry ISN’T cancelled. We’re still here to make it a December to remember and keep spirits high as usual!
Christmas display to continue at both garden centres – take a walk through our covid safe – one way ‘Bavarian themed’ Christmas display. Lots to see and get your hands on. From gorgeous tree decorations, to fairy lights, gifts and more! Upcountry Fresh are also now providing mouth-watering festive treats to keep you happy over lockdown
*Christmas trees will be available to buy from the 28th November!